As well as general talks on the rationale for veganism, I've previously given presentations on specific subjects such as:
- Building Your Activist Community (VegfestUK Bristol)
- Social Activity as Activism (VegfestUK Brighton)
- The London Vegan Social Scene (Vegan Summer Fest London)
- Representation, Diversity and Inclusivity in the Vegan Movement (London Vegan Voices)
- Effective Vegan Advocacy & Animal Activism (Greater London Vegan Festival)
I've also chaired talks and presentations by other speakers - including Sarah Woodcock, founder of The Advocacy of Veganism Society (on 'The Foundation of Justice - What's all this talk about "intersectionality"?') and various contributors to Vegan Campaigns' Vegan Pledge (on the benefits of veganism for animals, the environment, and human health).
If you'd like me to address your group or event about a particular aspect of veganism, please get in touch.